It is now possible to connect your Bluetooth speaker with your Google smart speaker. For instance, if you want to enjoy the benefits of Google Assistant but want the sound to play via another speaker then this is the best solution for you. Here we will guide you about how you can connect and pair your Google assistant with Bluetooth speaker.
First you need to turn on your Bluetooth speaker and then press and hold the particular button on the top or back in order to stick it in pairing mode. Then head of to the steps mentioned below:
- Open Google Home app
- Tap the Google home device
- At the top-right click settings and then Audio
- After that click default music speaker
- Then click pair Bluetooth speaker
- When your Bluetooth device appears click done.
1. How Conversational AI can Automate Customer Service
2. Automated vs Live Chats: What will the Future of Customer Service Look Like?
3. Chatbots As Medical Assistants In COVID-19 Pandemic
4. Chatbot Vs. Intelligent Virtual Assistant — What’s the difference & Why Care?
And you are all set to enjoy the benefits of Google Assistant with another speaker.
Things to keep in mind while pairing with Google Home.
- You can connect only one Bluetooth speaker to play music through at a time.
- Once you pair and connect with Google Home device the Bluetooth speaker will automatically connect again.
- You can pair multiple Bluetooth speaker but it will automatically connect with the most recently connected device.