Alexa can get pretty ugly when it gets confused. One of the reason behind Alexa’s this behavior is adding multiple devices with same name. No worry, as you can easily make it work again by deleting some devices. Here are few simple steps that you can follow to delete some devices from Alexa.
Don’t need to worry about facing complex tutorial, just follow these below steps to delete devices from Alexa successfully:
- Open the Alexa app.
- Head over to devices.
- Then all devices.
- Select the devices you want to delete.
- Then go to settings.
- Click trash and confirm deleting.
1. How Conversational AI can Automate Customer Service
2. Automated vs Live Chats: What will the Future of Customer Service Look Like?
3. Chatbots As Medical Assistants In COVID-19 Pandemic
4. Chatbot Vs. Intelligent Virtual Assistant — What’s the difference & Why Care?
Also if you are using PC or Mac then follow these quicker steps:
- Sign in to your Amazon account.
- Tap smart home from the side menu.
- Then head over to devices
- Select the device you want to delete
- Simply tap forget and confirm it.
And you are done with delete any of your unwanted device.