What is UX design and why is it important
User experience (UX) design is the process design use to create products that provide meaningful and relevant experiences to users.
So, during this process user experience is important because it tries to fulfill the user’s needs. It aims to provide positive experiences that keep a user loyal to the product or brand.
What are the most important skills in a UX designer
- UX research
many of the decisions UXers make are not just plucked from air but are deep thought out, studied and researched.
1. How Conversational AI can Automate Customer Service
2. Automated vs Live Chats: What will the Future of Customer Service Look Like?
3. Chatbots As Medical Assistants In COVID-19 Pandemic
4. Chatbot Vs. Intelligent Virtual Assistant — What’s the difference & Why Care?
2. Wireframing and UI prototyping
App prototyping is a great way to understand key functionality of your design before being built by developers.
3. UX Writing
Writing is the unsung hero of UX. Coding is a skill that shouldn’t be dismissed, but writing is a talent that can be nurtured over less time to create brilliant users experiences.
4. Interaction design
It’s one thing to create an aesthetically pleasing design but it’s another thing to understand how users will interact with that design.
Does UX design require coding ?