With the advancement of features, users now can create a whole home theatre system by linking Amazon Echo devices with Fire TV. You are just few steps away to enjoy a better watching experience. But before that, you need to make sure that all the devices are compatible and have the recent updated version installed. To know that lets have a quick look on which Echo Speaker devices and Fire TV devices are compatible.
- Amazon Fire TV Stick 4K
- Amazon Fire TV Stick 4K Max
- Amazon Fire TV (3rd Generation)
- Amazon Fire TV Stick Lite
- Fire TV Cube (1st Generation)
- Fire TV Cube (2nd Generation)
- Echo Studio
- Echo Plus (1st Generation)
- Echo Plus (2nd Generation)
- Echo (2nd Generation)
- Echo (3rd Generation)
- Echo Dot (3rd Generation)
- Echo Dot with Clock
- Echo Sub
Now as you know, if your device is compatible or not you can jump to how you can connect Echo device with Fire TV
1. How Conversational AI can Automate Customer Service
2. Automated vs Live Chats: What will the Future of Customer Service Look Like?
3. Chatbots As Medical Assistants In COVID-19 Pandemic
4. Chatbot Vs. Intelligent Virtual Assistant — What’s the difference & Why Care?
First make sure that all the devices are using same Wi-Fi connection and registered to the same account. After that follow these steps :
- Open Alexa app
- Click on ‘Devices’
- Click the + sign in top-right
- Then tap ‘Set up audio System’
- Then select ‘Home Theatre’
- Select your desired Fire TV device and tap ‘Next’
- Similarly select your desired Echo devices and tap ‘Next’
- Select a name for your home theater system.
And lastly after following the On-screen direction finish the set up with Fire TV. And you are ready to enjoy the best watching experience.