How many of you guys have heard about this term?
Do you agree that earlier the culture was just meant to be about religion?
But, as time passes, things are changing. There is a development in the human lifestyle as humans evolving, it can be about anything, including art, devotion, politics, economics, psychology, and so on.
A study has been going on for a long time, but to better comprehend, it is a scientific study of humanity, concerned with human behavior, human biology, cultures, and societies. There are four major areas to consider in it:
- Archaeological — Which is a study of human activities through the investigation of physical evidence.
- Biological — This is focused on the study of human and non-human evolution. How different climates or temperatures, affect human evolution in different regions.
- Linguistic — About understanding the process of human communications, verbal and non-verbal.
- Cultural — This is the study of human similarities and differences in the community or between communities.
So now, these findings are no longer confined to textbooks or geographic channels. Researchers are attempting to understand how this data might be properly applied to assist humans by giving exactly what they want.
This is how organizations are understanding their customer’s emotions to give them better comfort and meet their demands.
People’s modes of communication have shifted from telegrams to telephones, cell phones, and apps as technology advanced.
They figure out the quickest, smartest, and most cost-effective method to communicate, purchase something, transfer money, and make deliveries, etc…
In fact, people are treasuring their time for better work and spending time for themselves and their families.
And,,,,, That is how “chatbots and virtual assistants” became a reality!
People don’t like waiting for support on call forever. However, some people are hesitant or shy to speak. This technology has made their lives much easier.
Some may argue that virtual assistants such as Siri, Ok Google, and Alexa don’t always answer my questions, but always says I’m still learning.
They actually mean it. They’re trying to understand you, your likes and dislikes. That’s how everything gets off to a good start.
For example, when you adopt a pet, it takes time for the animal to get to know you and the environment. The same goes for these bots.
In simple language –
Any device that takes our text or voice command and performs our tasks is a chatbot.
A Textbook Definition –
A chatbot is a computer program that simulates and processes human conversation (either written or spoken), allowing humans to interact with digital devices as if they were communicating with a real person.
1. How Conversational AI can Automate Customer Service
2. Automated vs Live Chats: What will the Future of Customer Service Look Like?
3. Chatbots As Medical Assistants In COVID-19 Pandemic
4. Chatbot Vs. Intelligent Virtual Assistant — What’s the difference & Why Care?
Any method of building a chatbot depends on the use case.