If you want to reset your Philips Hue bridge and bulb for some reason and you are not well aware of how you can reset them. Then this article will exactly tell you how to reset your Philip Hue Bridge and Hue Bulb.
First thing you need to do while resetting your Philip Hue Bridge is check properly that the Bridge is powered on and then follow these steps:
- Open Philips Hue app.
- Head to ‘setting’.
- Click ‘Hue Bridge’.
- Scroll down to ‘delete’ option.
- Delete that bridge by clicking ‘delete’ option.
Once you are done deleting that Hue Bridge from Philip Hue app you are all set to head over towards next step:
- Flip over the bridge
- Find out the point which says ‘restore factory setting’
- Use a pin press and hold the reset button for few seconds.
Once you finish doing this you are going to notice LED lights on the front part will be flashing which means the reset is processing. And once the lights stop blinking your Philip Hue Bridge is done resetting.
1. How Conversational AI can Automate Customer Service
2. Automated vs Live Chats: What will the Future of Customer Service Look Like?
3. Chatbots As Medical Assistants In COVID-19 Pandemic
4. Chatbot Vs. Intelligent Virtual Assistant — What’s the difference & Why Care?
If you want to reset you your Philips Hue Bulb you need to go through some easy steps:
- Open Philips Hue app
- Head over to ‘menu’ and select ‘light setup’
- Click ‘I’ icon
- Then click ‘delete’
And by this time your device gets deleted from the app. However, if you are not using Philip Hue Bridge then you can follow this method:
- Open the app you are using (such as Alexa app)
- Head over to ‘device’ option.
- Select the bulb you want to delete.
- Click the setting cog and delete the bulb by clicking the ‘trash’ icon.
Use any of these methods and your Philips Hue Bridge and Bulb is ready to reset.