If you start segregating each social platform based on their use case and ideal audience, you will end up with one platform standing out of the rest – Linkedin.
Linkedin is the largest professional social media network in the world. Since its inception, it has been helping job seekers, and professionals strengthen their networks.
But lately, to remain relevant with its everchanging audience and work culture, the platform has evolved in many more ways.
Apart from building crucial networks to expand, Linkedin has also become a favorite place for marketers to drive their content marketing strategy, get leads, and realize effective ROIs.
So as you lay plans to incorporate Linkedin into your marketing mix, don’t forget to touch base with the latest LinkedIn statistics. Understanding Linkedin audience dynamics and how it has behaved for other businesses will help fine-tune your marketing plan for the upcoming quarters.
To make the deep dive into new Linkedin stats super quick for you, we have compiled a list of statistics into a value-providing and eyes-pleasing infographic.
We’ve divided the statistics into various sections:
- Demographics – It will tell you how many people use Linkedin and characterize them in terms of age, income, location, and gender.
- Usage – Learn how people are accessing and using LinkedIn.
- Engagement – Understand the engagement rate of different LinkedIn content formats
- Businesses – See how companies are using LinkedIn to market themselves – social selling, customer service, content marketing, etc.
- Ads – How brands invest in LinkedIn ads, their returns, and the kind of response ads receive on LinkedIn.